Spotifree doesn't work? Try these:
Reset Spotify (don't worry, all your playlists and saved tracks will be there when you're done)
- Quit Spotify;
- Open Finder then click Go > Library in the menu bar. (You may need to hold the Alt key if Library isn’t visible);
- Open Caches and delete the com.spotify.Client folder;
- Click the back arrow;
- Open Application Support and delete the Spotify folder ;
- Reopen Spotify, sign in with Facebook or your login and password.
- Terminate Spotifree process (if any) using the Activity Monitor (Applications > Utilities > Activity Monitor);
- Get a fresh app from the homepage. Install it, replacing the old one.
- Open Spotifree app again.